Welcome to The Comicadia Herald‘s news submission page. Please take a moment to review our terms before you submit your news! As a webcomic creator, you are free to submit any news you have that you feel is relevant to The Comicadia Herald, including, but not limited to:
- Convention appearances
- Publishing deals
- Relaunches and hiatus returns
We also provide you the ability to attach a featured image to your post which displays at the top of the post and as a thumbnail in the Webcomic Press Release column. Inappropriate images result in the deletion of the submitted post. If it is not an image you would feel comfortable showing your parents, it does not belong in your post.
All posts go into a queue for review by The Comicadia Herald‘s editorial team, so your content is not likely to go up right away. Please plan accordingly.
Some general rules for submitting content:
- Please separate any tags with commas. Any incorrectly done tags will be deleted from the post. Do not use more than three tags per submitted post.
- Please use html markup for any links or text emphasis that is relevant to your post. We will strip out any html image links included in posts.
- Image sizes are capped to 600×600. Your image will not go through it it exceeds these dimensions.
- Keep your press releases straight, to the point, and appropriate for a general audience.
- Read over your post carefully before you submit it. Posts that do not meet a publishable standard will be deleted from the queue. We do not have a way of telling you if your post is rejected, so please use our contact form for inquiries regarding rejections.
Please consider the following template as an example of a solid press release post. Please note it features the appropriate markup within:
Beginning on [date], the webcomic <a href=”URL”><i>Generic Adventures</i></a> will be launching with a MWF update schedule. <i>Generic Adventures</i> is an exciting, all-ages adventure story about a magical kazoo.
<i>Generic Adventures</i> is the creation of Phyllis Creator, and her works can be found at <a href=”URL”>her website</a>.
When creating your post, be sure to save a copy as sometimes the material does not go through.